Zoll X Series – Surepower II Defib. 8000-0580-01 Original Medical Battery
£385.00 £462.00 Inc Tax
Dimensions: 185mm (L) x 110mm (W) x 35mm (H).
Chemistry: Lithium Rechargeable.
Approx. Weight: 610g
- Battery runtime or capacity
- Battery calibration status
- Battery fault indications.
- This is the runtime indicator that displays the estimated runtime of the SurePower II Battery Pack, Zoll part number 08000-0580-01, Euro Energy part number 02292, in your defibrillator.
- When you momentarily press and release the Display button on the SurePower II Battery Pack, the LEDs above these icons light for approximately 10 seconds to indicate the battery’s estimated run time.
- If the battery is fully charged, the LED over each of the five runtime indicator icons illuminates. As the battery discharges, the number of illuminated LEDs decreases.
- As the SurePower II Battery Pack discharges, pressing the Display button will light, from left to right, the LED’s that indicate the battery’s run time. For example, if four LED’s light, the battery can power a defibrillator/monitor for at least 3 hours (displayed as 3:00+); if three LED’s light, the battery can power the defibrillator/monitor for at least 2 hours (displayed as 2:00+), and so on.
- When you press the Display button on a battery that is installed and powering a defibrillator/monitor, the runtime indicator displays the run time for the battery in that specific unit.
- When a SurePower II Battery Pack is not installed in a ZOLL defibrillator/monitor unit, the runtime indicator displays the runtime for the battery at a nominal drain rate for that unit.
- Note: If the left-most LED of the runtime indicator blinks, the battery has less than fifteen minutes of use left, and defibrillator shutdown will soon occur. Recharge the battery as soon as possible.
- This LED lights for approximately 10 seconds (after you press and release the Display button) if the battery needs to be calibrated. If the Recalibration LED lights, the runtime indicator will not display run time for that battery. For best performance of the battery, you should recalibrate the battery as soon as possible.
- To manually recalibrate the SurePower II Battery Pack, you can insert the battery into the SurePower Charger Station (using the SurePowerTM II Battery Adaptor) and perform a ManualTest (for more information, see the ZOLL SurePower Charger Station Operator’s Guide).
- After you recalibrate the battery, Zoll part number 8000-0580-01, Euro Energy part number 02292, the Recalibration LED will only flash momentarily when you press the Display button.
- If the SurePower II Battery Pack detects a battery fault, this LED lights for approximately 10 seconds after you press the Display button.
- If the Fault LED lights, the runtime indicator will not display run time for that battery.
For more information, or to discuss our range of Original Manufacturer & Compatible Medical batteries and Original Manufacturer medical accessories, contact our friendly & knowledgeable Customer Service Team on 0116 2340567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org