Physio Control brand owner, Stryker, confirm Lifepak 12 defibrillator accessories have reached end of life
Compatible Medical Batteries
We manufacture a very comprehensive range of compatible medical batteries to suit most equipment.
- We have acquired a wealth of knowledge and experience through dealing with the medical profession for over 30 years
- Identical components are used to original manufacturer batteries, ensuring the same level of reliability and functionality
- We specialise in battery supply, concentrating closely on the medical sector – this is an important part of our business
- Fully compliant with European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC, European Battery Directive 2013/56/EU
- Registered with the MHRA for the manufacture of replacement medical batteries, number CA006924
- Replacement medical batteries are CE marked as legally required by the Medical Devices Directive
- Comprehensive stocks ensure many types of battery can be dispatched quickly from stock
- BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 Accredited Supplier, ensuring consistent quality.
All manufacturers are alphabetically listed. If a battery you require is not listed, please contact us for assistance.