Euro Energy Part Number: 02915
Siemens Sonoline Antares Ultrasound Compatible Medical Battery
Siemens Part Number: 4834789
Chemistry: Nickel Metal Hydride
Approx Size: 145.7mm L x 36.2mm W x 18.3mm H
Approx Weight: 240g
The Sonoline Antares ultrasound system is the premium-performance solution that will exceed all clinical needs. The Antares system offers fully integrated premium capabilities including superb 2D, 3D, 4D and Doppler imaging. Diagnostic confidence will be increased when using its efficient natural user interface, immediate 4D imaging access, seamless transition between functions, and excellent patient management.
The Antares system, premium edition, 4.0 release is equipped with a high-resolution 19-inch flat panel display mounted on an articulating arm for optimal viewing position. Other ergonomic design features include the natural and extended reach zone concept that places controls and peripheral devices so that they are easily accessible. This helps alleviate much of the operator stress often experienced by clinicians, allowing for more comfortable patient exams as well as improved examination and departmental workflow. unbeatable IVD combination and a most comprehensive portfolio covering both in-vivo and in-vitro diagnostics, combined with powerful IT solutions.
Features of the Acuson Antares include:
- FourSight 4D ultrasound imaging technology for easy 4D volume acquisition and workflow support, enabling reduced exam acquisition and post processing time.
- A full suite of Hanafy Lens and Multi-D array transducers, offering superior 2D and colour Doppler image quality.
- Clarify Vascular Enhancement Technology that allows physicians to optimize vascular images.
- TEQ ultrasound technology that automatically optimizes both 2D and spectral Doppler images with a touch of a single button, greatly improving ease of scanning, workflow, and diagnostic confidence by providing consistent image quality.
- SieScape panoramic imaging as well as SieClear spatial compounding for enhanced viewing of gross anatomic orientation and detection of subtle structures.
- An enhanced screen layout, featuring a large user interface and thumbnails that allow for better screen overview and operation when scanning or reviewing.
For further information on this Siemens compatible medical battery, or to discuss our expanding range of Compatible medical batteries, Original Manufacturer batteries & Original Manufacturer medical devices & accessories, contact our friendly and knowledgeable UK Customer Service team on Leicester 0116 2340567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dimensions||14.57 × 3.62 × 1.83 cm|