Physio Control Lifepak 20E Monitor/Defibrillator 11141-000112 Original Medical Battery
£203.50 £244.20 Inc Tax
Voltage / Capacity: 11.1 Volt 6.0 Ah
Dimensions: 220mm (L) x 50mm (W) x 29mm (H)
Approx. Weight: 450g
Chemistry: Lithium Rechargeable
LIFEPAK 20e defibrillator/monitor with CodeManagement Module
The Physio Control Lifepak 20e is clinically advanced and packed with power. The Lifepak 20e defibrillator and monitor is highly intuitive for first responders and combines AED and manual capabilities allowing ACLS-trained clinicians to quickly and easily deliver advanced therapeutic care. The CodeManagement Module adds waveform capnography and wireless connectivity to enhance your hospital’s ability to effectively manage resuscitations from preparedness through review. The CodeManagement Module adds additional capabilities to the 20e to help aid how your hospital/ambulance manages codes. Euro Energy also offer the CMM battery, Physio Control part number 11141-000162 – click here to visit the product page.
Designed for crash cart use, the Physio-Control Lifepak 20e Defibrillator meets all your defibrillator/monitor needs in a compact,simple yet powerful unit and includes special features like capnography, CPR metronome and the ability to remotely send data to CODE-STAT data review.
- Provides quick, effective AED use.
- Easily converts to manual mode.
- Compact and lightweight for easy carrying and versatile use.
- Easy to maintain and service.
- It’s a simple effective AED for first responders, yet it easily transforms into a manual defibrillator for advanced care professionals.
Lifepak 20e Specifications
- Height: 8.4” (21.3 cm)
- Width: 10.3” (26.2 cm)
- Depth: 10.3” (26.2 cm)
- Weight: 12.3 lbs (5.58 kg)
- Size (active viewing area): 115.18 mm (4.53 in) wide x 86.38 mm (3.4 in) high
- Resolution: 320 x 240 dot colour active LCD. Displays a minimum of 3.7 seconds of ECG and alphanumeric for values, device instructions or prompts Option to display one additional waveform.
- Waveform display sweep speed: 25 mm/sec for ECG and SpO2
- The device is an AC line operated device with an internal battery as backup.
- Internal rechargeable lithium ion battery 11141-000112 for the main unit.
- CodeManagement Battery part number 11141-000162.
- AC Powered: 100–120 VAC 50/60Hz, 220–240 VAC 50/60 Hz, total power draw less than 120 Volt-Amperes (VA).
- Battery (using the 11141-000112 lithium ion rechargeable) Charge Time: <4 hours when device is powered off and AC power is applied
- Run Time: A new fully-charged internal backup battery (11141-000112 lithium ion rechargeable) will provide between 110-210 minutes of run time depending on how it’s being used.
- Prints continuous strips of the displayed patient information.
- Paper size: 50 mm (2.0 in)
- Print speed: Continuous ECG 25 mm/sec +/- 5% (measured in accordance with AAMI EC-11, 184.108.40.206)
- Delay: 8 seconds
- Autoprint: Waveform events print automatically (user configurable)
- Print Speed for CODE SUMMARY Reports: 25 mm/sec
- Diagnostic: 0.05 to 150 Hz or 0.05 to 40 Hz (user configurable)
- Monitor: 0.67 to 40 Hz or 1 to 30 Hz (user configurable)
- Paddles: 2.5 to 30 Hz
- Analog ECG Output: 0.67 to 32 Hz (except 2.5 to 30 Hz for paddles ECG)
- Quick Set: Activates alarms for all parameters
- VF/VT Alarm: Activates continuous CPSS monitoring in Manual Mode
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential. The following specifications apply from 25 to 200 ohms, unless otherwise specified.
- Energy Accuracy: ±1 joule or 10% of setting, whichever is greater, into 50 ohms ±2 joule or 15% of setting, whichever is greater, into any impedance from 25–100 ohms.
- Voltage Compensation: Active when disposable therapy electrodes are attached. Energy output within ± 5% or ± 1 joule, whichever is greater, of 50-ohm value, limited to the available energy which results in the delivery of 360 joules into 50 ohms.
- Escalates to 360J. Every Physio-Control defibrillator can escalate energy to an industry leading 360 joules for difficult-to-defibrillate cardiac arrest victims.
- ECG can be monitored through 3-wire or 5-wire ECG cables.
- Standard paddles or therapy electrodes (QUIK-COMBO pacing/defibrillation ECG electrodes or FAST-PATCH disposable defibrillation/ECG electrodes) are used for paddles lead monitoring.
- Compatible with LIFEPAK 12 ECG and therapy cables.
- Lead Selection
- Leads I, II and III, (3-wire ECG cable)
- Leads I, II, III, AVR, AVL, and AVF, V (c) acquired simultaneously, (5-wire ECG cable)
- ECG size: 4, 3, 2.5, 2, 1.5, 1, 0.5, 0.25 cm/mV
- Heart Rate Display: 20–300 bpm digital display
- Out of Range Indication: Display symbol “—” Heart symbol flash for each QRS detection
- Continuous Patient Surveillance System (CPSS): In AED mode, while Shock Advisory System is not active, CPSS monitors the patient via QUIK-COMBO paddles or Lead II ECG for potentially shockable rhythms.
- Voice Prompts: Used for selected warnings and alarms (Configurable On/Off) Analog ECG Output: 1V/mV x 1.0 gain < 35 ms delay
- Common Mode Rejection: 90 db at 50/60 HzMasimo SETAdditional configuration available for compatibility with select Nellcor sensors
- Saturation Range: 1 to 100% Saturation Accuracy: 70–100% (0–69% unspecified)Adults/Paediatrics:+/- 2 digits (during no motion conditions) +/- 3 digits (during motion conditions) Neonates:+/- 3 digits (during no motion conditions) +/- 3 digits (during motion conditions)
- Dynamic signal strength bar graphPulse tone at the onset of the pleth waveform SpO2 Update Averaging Rate: User selectable 4, 8, 12 or 16 seconds SpO2 Measurement: Functional Sp02 values are displayed and stored Pulse Rate Range: 25 to 240 pulses per minute Pulse Rate Accuracy: (Adults/Paediatrics/Neonates) +/- 3 digits (during no motion conditions) +/- 5 digits (during motion conditions) SpO2 waveform with autogain control The device is capable of transferring data records by IrDA.The device captures and stores patient data, events (including waveforms and annotations) and continuous ECG waveform records in internal memory.
- The user can select and print reports and transfer the stored information.
- Report Types
- Two format types of CODE SUMMARY critical event record: (short and medium)
- Initial ECG (except short format)
- Auto vital sign measurements every 5 minutes
- Continuous ECG waveform records (transfer only)
- Memory Capacity
- Two full capacity patient records that include:
- Code Summary critical event record – up to 100 single waveform events
- Continuous Waveform – 45 minute continuous ECG record
For further information or to discuss our range of Original Manufacturer medical batteries & Compatible medical batteries, Original Manufacturer medical accessories and general purpose Sealed Lead Acid/VRLA batteries contact our friendly & knowledgeable Customer Service team on 0116 2340567 or email email@example.com