Euro Energy Part Number: 02184
Mindray PM60 Pulse Oximeter 115-018019-00, LI11S001A Original Medical Battery
Mindray Battery Part Number: 115-018019-00 / LI11S001A, previously M05-010004-08 and 115-018018-00
Voltage / Capacity: 3.7 Volt 1.8Ah
Dimensions: 54mm (L) x 14mm (W) x 46mm (H)
Approx. Weight: 50g
Chemistry: Lithium Rechargeable
This is a genuine original battery for use in the Mindray PM60 Pulse Oximeter, part number 115-018019-00, LI11S001A.
About the Mindray PM-60
The Mindray PM-60 is a miniature, lightweight device capable of spot-check and continuous monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rate.
The capabilities and performance are determined by individual patient requirements and operational mode chosen accordingly.
For simple vital signs checks, the spot-check mode offers basic functions including auto-assign of patient IDs, alarm suppression state and auto-standby and power-off features, whereas for longer-term monitoring a continuous mode offers manual entry of unique patient IDs, alarm management and pleth waveform display.
Designed with flexibility in mind, the Mindray PM60 can be powered by either a lithium ion battery (Mindray part number 115-018019-00) or AA alkaline batteries.
If pulse oximetry varies from day to day, or perhaps hour to hour, the Mindray PM-60 is ideal as your device of choice.
- Suitable for adult, paediatrics, and neonatal patients
- Performs SpO2 and pulse rate measurement in either spot-check or continuous mode
- Miniature design offers an impressive lightweight device, making it easy to use on the go
- 2.4″ colour LCD prominently displays SpO2 and pulse rate readings
- Variable screen brightness allows you to alter the intensity of the LCD and conserve battery power
- Adjustable visual and audible alarms: you can choose whether to show SpO2 and pulse rate alarm limits on the LCD
- In continuous mode, memory supports storage of 96 hours of trended data for a single patient
- In spot-check mode, memory supports storage of 4,000 sets of data for a maximum of 99 patient IDs
- Export real-time patient data to a PC using infrared technology
- Choose from either lithium ion (Mindray part number 115-018019-00) or AA alkaline batteries depending on your run-time needs
- Automatic standby mode and selectable auto-shutdown mode assist in conserving battery power
For further information on this Mindray Original Medical battery or to discuss our range of Original Manufacturer medical batteries & Compatible medical batteries, Original Manufacturer medical accessories and general purpose Sealed Lead Acid/VRLA batteries contact our friendly & knowledgeable Customer Service team on 0116 2340567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|5.4 × 1.4 × 4.6 cm