Arjo MaxiMove NDA0200 Compatible Hoist Battery
£195.45 £234.54 Inc Tax
Euro Energy part Number: 02909
Arjo MaxiMove NDA0200 Compatible Hoist Battery
Arjo Part Number: NDA0200
Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid
Dimensions: Length 551mm x Width 92mm x Height 56mm
Approximate Weight: 3.84kg
This compatible hoist battery is offered as a direct replacement for the Arjo NDA0200 hoist battery.
About the MaxiMove
The Arjo Huntleigh MaxiMove is a Battery-powered passive sling hoist for efficient, ergonomic transfers providing safer, more comfortable resident/patient handling, whilst also providing a healthier, more ergonomic working environment for caregivers, thereby reducing the risk of musculoskeletal injuries.
Arjo Huntleigh MaxiMove power patient hoist is a mobile passive lift designed for people who either have no capacity to support themselves or who are completely dependent. The MaxiMove battery-powered passive sling hoist allows a single caregiver to safely manage a wide range of resident/client handling routines. With unrivalled flexibility, stability and reliability, the MaxiMove is the optimum hoist for intensive use in the most demanding care environments.
MaxiMove helps the caregiver provide a higher quality of care with a new built-in electronic scale and a handheld control unit with backlit display and is compatible with most low clearance beds and stretchers. Maxi Move is available in an extra low height castor version, with a ground clearance of only 60mm/2⅜”.
The system offers two unique features: the Stable Vertical System (SVS) and the battery-powered Dynamic Positioning System (DPS). Combined, these two systems create an extremely safe and comfortable sling hoist for the entire transfer process, from the initial lift through to effortless fine-tuning in order to find the resident’s/client’s most comfortable position.
- Handle routine tasks such as lifting, transfers and repositioning of clients
- Support stretchers – making it an ideal choice for supine lifting of clients in acute care
- Deal with the unforeseen – a client can be safely lifted from the floor in the event of a fall
- Be equipped with an extended jib – for optimum transfers to and from bulky wheelchairs in special care facilities
- Comfortably and securely transfer clients ranging in size from paediatrics to bariatrics – weighing a maximum of 500 lbs.
- Be adjusted quickly for different clients or care routines – making it ideal for facilities with a wide spectrum of client ages, heights and weights
- Safe working load 500 lbs.
- Low friction castors, rear two with brakes
- Ergonomically designed manoeuvring handle
- Secondary operating controls mounted on the mast
- Automatic safety cut-off if lowered onto an obstacle
- Positioning handle for precise handling during transfers
- Electrical opening chassis operated via the handheld control unit
- Sling attachment for spreader bar, with a four-point keyhole clip system
- Additional audible warning signal to indicate when the hoist battery (Arjo part number NDA0200) requires changing
- Handheld control unit for complete control when working with residents/clients
- Colour-coded bar chart on the spreader bar for identification of the correct sling size
- A Battery Discharge Indicator (BDI) with colour display to indicate remaining power level in the NDA0200 hoist battery.
- A service indicator measured in hours provides accurate actuator usage, indicating service requirements
- Stable Vertical System (SVS) comprising: a vertical lift, anti-swing, jib, pivot point spreader bar attached and clip sling design
This battery-powered (Arjo original part number NDA0200) passive sling hoist allows a single caregiver to safely manage a wide range of resident/patient handling routines. With unrivalled flexibility, stability and reliability, the MaxiMove is the optimum hoist for intensive use in demanding care environments. With a new built-in electronic scale and a handheld control unit with a display, it helps the caregiver provide a higher quality of care. Simple instructions for use on the mast provide convenient assistance to the caregiver.
Euro Energy part number 02909 is a compatible sealed lead acid replacement hoist battery for the Arjo Huntleigh MaxiMove battery NDA0200 hoist battery. It delivers the same 24.0V/5500mAh performance as the Arjo original MaxiMove NDA0200 hoist battery and is offered with our 12 month warranty for your peace of mind.
For further information on this Arjo compatible medical battery, or to discuss our expanding range of Compatible medical batteries, Original Manufacturer batteries & Original Manufacturer medical devices & accessories, contact our friendly and knowledgeable UK Customer Service team on Leicester 0116 2340567 or email email@example.com
|Dimensions||55.1 × 9.2 × 5.6 cm|