Zoll M Series Defib – XL Smart Ready (No Fuel Gauge) 8000-0500-01 Original Medical Battery
£191.00 £229.20 Inc Tax
Voltage / Capacity: 10.0 Volt 4.5 Ah
Dimensions: 200mm (L) x 70mm (W) x 94mm (H)
Approx. Weight: 1068g
Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA)
A Model for Every Application – One User Interface
Zoll M Series defibrillators offer a family of products to meet all clinical needs. Products range from AED and advisory defibrillators to manual units and Critical CareTransport (CCT). All built to use the same sealed lead acid 10.0V battery, Zoll part number 8000-0500-01.
Built with Patients and Users in Mind
- The smallest, lightest, brightest unit in its class makes for easy handling and optimal viewing while the built-in AC power and battery charger doesn’t add size or weight.
- The Zoll Uniform Operating System features consistent, straight forward controls and intuitive menus reduce training costs and minimise operator confusion and the chance for error.
- Zoll proprietary Rectilinear BiphasicTM waveform with its lower energy and current and the 40-msec Rectilinear Pacing waveform provides superior efficacy while optimising patient safety.
- Zoll’s patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
- Event documentation is captured via internal memory, as well as removable PCMIA cards for easy data transfer and archiving. Coupled with CodeNet, Zoll’s unique PDA-based data management system, the M Series communication capability makes record keeping easy. The M series has RS232 data transfer capabilities.
- A wide variety of electrodes and paddles are designed to meet your every need, and pre-connection capability and common connectors help reduce stress in critical situations.
Best-in-Class Parameters for the Options You Require
- M Series upgrades provide maximum performance and flexibility in every product with add-ons designed to perform to your exacting standards.
- 12-Lead ECG is available in standard analog for fax transmission or digitally for real-time transition with virtually any available communication technology.
- Pulse Oximetry / SpO2 uses Masimo SET® signal processing technology for accurate measurements in the presence of motion, high ambient light and low perfusion and when pacing.
- EtCO2 features Respironics Novametrix End Tidal CO2 monitoring with interchangeable mainstream or sidestream sensor options to accommodate all patients.
- Non-invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) offers single, stat, or fully automated functions for optimal patient assessment no matter the circumstances. Invasive Blood Pressure (IBP) is also available.
The Zoll’s M Series Defibrillators is available with the following options:
- M Series BLS AED
- M Series Basic Manual Defibrillator
- M Series ACLS Manual / Advisory Defibrillator
- M Series Universal AED / Manual Defibrillator
For further information or to discuss our range of Original Manufacturer medical batteries & Compatible medical batteries, Original Manufacturer medical accessories and general purpose Sealed Lead Acid/VRLA batteries contact our friendly & knowledgeable Customer Service team on 0116 2340567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org