Euro Energy part number 04728 is a compatible battery for the RDP SENSA-LiFe Medical Carts. Using the same Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry, built into the same size battery case and delivering the same 12.8V/20.0Ah voltage and capacity, battery 04728 is a straight drop in replacement for the original batteries supplied with your cart, you can probably see our name – Euro Energy – on your original battery!
The RDP SENSA-LiFe cart is a Ward Round cart with the following features:-
- Adjustable Height from floor to work surface of 837mm to 1233mm.
- Lightweight design for effortless manoeverability
- Smooth, wipe clean finish, to each surface, designed with infection control firmly in mind
- Pull out keyboard tray with negative tilt function & left/right slide out mouse trays
- Power sensing system to ensure maximum efficiency of the LiFePO4 batteries
Lithium Ferro Phosphate, also known as Lithium Iron Phosphate or LiFePO4 is the battery chemistry of choice for the RDP SENSA-LiFe medical carts and here at Euro Energy, our direct replacement, compatible battery for this range of Medical Carts from RDP is our part number 04728. Used in many hospitals across the NHS, the Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry utilised in this battery provides a lighter weight, longer life alternative to sealed lead acid technology used previously in other Medical Carts.
For further information or to discuss our range of Original Manufacturer medical batteries & Compatible medical batteries, Original Manufacturer medical accessories and general purpose Sealed Lead Acid/VRLA batteries contact our friendly & knowledgeable Customer Service team on 0116 2340567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org