GE Vscan Pocket Sized Ultrasound battery GM200011 Original Medical Battery
£310.00 £372.00 Inc Tax
Vscan™ is a handheld, pocket-sized ultrasound tool that provides real-time black-and-white anatomic and colour-coded blood flow images at the touch of a button.
Vscan enables a quick look inside your patients – immediately and non-invasively. With Vscan you can visually confirm what you hear and feel to help:
- Enhance the physical exam and strengthen your clinical confidence
- Visualize organ function and make diagnoses quickly and confidently
- Connect more deeply with your patients for excellent care
- The Vscan is powered by a Lithium Polymer battery (GM200011).
- In order to get maximum charging capacity with your Vscan battery (GM200011), you should allow the battery to be fully charged and then fully discharged at least three times
- Charging time: approximately 1.5 hour
- Capacity: approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes of active use
- Lifetime: at least 300 charges
Information is taken from the GE Website and is subject to change without notification.
For further information or to discuss our range of Original Manufacturer & Compatible medical batteries plus Original Manufacturer medical accessories, contact our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service team on 0116 2340567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org