Cardiac Science G5 AED Service Kit
£495.89 £595.07 Inc Tax
Euro Energy Part Number: DSK02284A
Service Kit for Cardiac Science G5 AED comprising:-
1 x 02284 Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5 Lithium Battery XBTAED001A Original Medical Battery
1 x 06582 Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Adult Defib Pads, XELAED001B Original Electrodes (previously known as XELAED001A).
1 x 06653 Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Paediatric Defib Pads, XELAED003C Original Electrodes
Combined Selling Price of £379, offered at £367, saving you £12.00!!
Please note, Cardiac Science recommend changing your battery every 4 years and the pads every 2 years – If your AED is used, you may need to replace your battery sooner and the pads will need replacing immediately. Please refer to your device instructions regarding how to read the charge indicator.
Featuring fully automatic operation, the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 defibrillator recognises when a shock is required and delivers this without the need of manual input. Powered by the Cardiac Science G5 Original battery number XBTAED001A, Euro Energy part number 02284, the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 defibrillator provides easy to follow, clear voice and text prompts throughout treatment, designed to help keep the responder calm while operating the defibrillator.
- Fully automatic operation – automatically delivers a shock, if needed
- Daily, weekly and monthly automatic self tests performed by the unit, including testing of the XBTAED001A battery/ 02284 Lithium non rechargeable battery
- Energy levels are increased should the initial lower dose shock be unsuccessful
- Robust IP55 rated design for high resistance against dust and moisture
- Provides LED indication for visual assurance that the defibrillator is fully functional
- Battery status indicator shows the remaining XBTAED001A battery capacity
- Non-polarized (identical) adult pads help to save time in an emergency, Euro Energy part number 06582, Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Adult Defib Pads, XELAED001B Original Electrodes
- Stores usage information that can be transferred to a computer for analysis: USB port
- Can be used on young patients with the infant/child pads, Euro Energy part number 06653, Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Paediatric Defib Pads, XELAED003C Original Electrodes
- Typical time taken for initial analysis and time to charge: 15 seconds
For further information or to discuss our range of Original Manufacturer medical batteries & Compatible medical batteries, Original Manufacturer medical accessories and general purpose Sealed Lead Acid/VRLA batteries contact our friendly & knowledgeable Customer Service team on 0116 2340567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org