Arjo MaxiMove NDA0200 Compatible Hoist Battery
£172.68 £207.22 Inc Tax
Arjo Huntleigh MaxiMove power patient hoist is a mobile passive lift designed for people who either have no capacity to support themselves or who are completely dependent. The MaxiMove battery-powered passive sling hoist allows a single caregiver to safely manage a wide range of resident/client handling routines. With unrivalled flexibility, stability and reliability, the MaxiMove is the optimum hoist for intensive use in the most demanding care environments.
MaxiMove helps the caregiver provide a higher quality of care with a new built-in electronic scale and a handheld control unit with backlit display and is compatible with most low clearance beds and stretchers. Maxi Move is available in an extra low height castor version, with a ground clearance of only 60mm/2⅜”.
The system offers two unique features: the Stable Vertical System (SVS) and the battery-powered Dynamic Positioning System (DPS). Combined, these two systems create an extremely safe and comfortable sling hoist for the entire transfer process, from the initial lift through to effortless fine-tuning in order to find the resident’s/client’s most comfortable position.
- Handle routine tasks such as lifting, transfers and repositioning of clients
- Support stretchers – making it an ideal choice for supine lifting of clients in acute care
- Deal with the unforeseen – a client can be safely lifted from the floor in the event of a fall
- Be equipped with an extended jib – for optimum transfers to and from bulky wheelchairs in special care facilities
- Comfortably and securely transfer clients ranging in size from paediatrics to bariatrics – weighing a maximum of 500 lbs.
- Be adjusted quickly for different clients or care routines – making it ideal for facilities with a wide spectrum of client ages, heights and weights
- Safe working load 500 lbs.
- Low friction castors, rear two with brakes
- Ergonomically designed manoeuvring handle
- Secondary operating controls mounted on the mast
- Automatic safety cut-off if lowered onto an obstacle
- Positioning handle for precise handling during transfers
- Electrical opening chassis operated via the handheld control unit
- Sling attachment for spreader bar, with a four-point keyhole clip system
- Additional audible warning signal to indicate when the hoist battery (Arjo part number NDA0200) requires changing
- Handheld control unit for complete control when working with residents/clients
- Colour-coded bar chart on the spreader bar for identification of the correct sling size
- A Battery Discharge Indicator (BDI) with colour display to indicate remaining power level in the NDA0200 hoist battery.
- A service indicator measured in hours provides accurate actuator usage, indicating service requirements
- Stable Vertical System (SVS) comprising: a vertical lift, anti-swing, jib, pivot point spreader bar attached and clip sling design
This battery-powered (Arjo original part number NDA0200) passive sling hoist allows a single caregiver to safely manage a wide range of resident/patient handling routines. With unrivalled flexibility, stability and reliability, the MaxiMove is the optimum hoist for intensive use in demanding care environments. With a new built-in electronic scale and a handheld control unit with a display, it helps the caregiver provide a higher quality of care. Simple instructions for use on the mast provide convenient assistance to the caregiver.
Euro Energy part number 02909 is a compatible sealed lead acid replacement hoist battery for the Arjo Huntleigh MaxiMove battery NDA0200 hoist battery. It delivers the same 24.0V/5500mAh performance as the Arjo original NDA0200 hoist battery and is offered with our 12 month warranty for your peace of mind.