AirSep Freestyle Portable Oxygen Concentrator [Internal] Original Medical battery
Not Avaliable Online
Dimensions: 136mm (L) x 26.5mm (W) x 51mm (H)
Chemistry: Lithium Rechargeable
Marketed as ‘The world’s most reliable, lightest and smallest portable oxygen concentrator’, the AirSep Freestyle Portable Oxygen Concentrator is found to be the only unit that is light enough to carry. The 2kg weight (including the internal battery AirSep part number: BT018-1s – previously BT015-1)) of the AirSep Freestyle compares favourably with other Portable Oxygen Concentrators (POCs) which are often over 4kg (8.8lbs) including the battery, making them difficult to carry and walk for any distance.
Why is the Freestyle so popular?
- Manufactured by Airsep who are renowned for reliability and quality
- FAA Approved: can be used on flights with all major operators
- Battery, car and mains powered
- Up to ten hours’ life from the internal batter AirSep part number BT018-1s (previously BT015-)1 when combined with belt with options to increase battery time if necessary!
- Lightweight, fashionable and robust design
If you feel restrained by your current portable oxygen concentrator, the Freestyle is the perfect machine for you – its lightweight and robust design makes your life a lot easier. The Airsep Freestyle provides you with more flexibility and freedom than any other concentrator on the market, whether you want to go on holiday or just on a day trip. The Freestyle battery, original part number BT018-1s, previously BT015-1, can provide up to ten hours’ uninterrupted oxygen using the optional battery belt, and can also run from mains power. Not only that, but the Freestyle will also adjust to international electricity supplies so you no longer have to worry about the local power supply.
The Freestyle has been designed with you in mind – lightweight and efficient, the oxygen concentrator is a contemporary machine which allows users to live a better lifestyle. With the Freestyle, what once would have been impossible is now normal routine.
- Oxygen concentration: 1-3 pulse settings, equivalent to continuous flow of 1-3lpm (av. 93%)
- Dimensions: 8.6 in. (H) x 6.1 in. (W) x 3.6 in. (D)
- Power: AC mains worldwide 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, Vehicle power 12-16V DC
- Weight: 2kg (4.4lbs)
- Battery duration from the rechargeable lithium ion battery, BT018-1s (previously BT015-1) (battery only): 3lpm = 2 hours; 2lpm = 2.5 hours; 1lpm = 3.5 hours
- Internal battery combined with external AirBelt: 3lpm = 5 hours; 2lpm = 6 hours; 1lpm = 10 hours
- Audible alarms and visual indicators: start-up, pulse flow, battery condition, system overdraw, high and low pressure
VAT Exemption: This product is supplied for medical use only. In most cases customers within the UK and Europe are VAT exempt. If you are unsure about any vat related queries, please contact us.
For more information or to discuss our range of Original Manufacturer & Compatible medical batteries and Original Manufacturer medical accessories, please call our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service team on 0116 2340567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org