- Physio Control will be ending support for Batteries and Accessories for the Lifepak 500 AED
- Larger Range of LiFePO4 Batteries Available
- Sudden cardiac arrest – It’s a matter of minutes!
- 10 Key Points To Consider When Sourcing A Custom Manufactured Battery Pack
- New Range of Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LiFeP04) Batteries
Custom Battery Packs
Custom Battery Packs Designed & Manufactured
Some custom battery packs that
we have recently manufactured.
BATTERY PACKS DESIGNED TO SPECIFICATION
Are you looking for a high quality supplier of custom battery packs designed to help meet your portable power requirements?
For over 30 years, Euro Energy has worked with a very diverse range of customers all with very different needs. Today we are a leading designer and manufacturer of custom battery packs. We have access to a comprehensive range of batteries, including the latest lithium battery technology. All packs are UK manufactured within a quality standards framework. We always work very closely with all of our customers to develop battery packs that fully meet specifications in terms of performance and cost. What's more, our dedicated technical team can provide project management, guiding you through a project from conception to completion. Full customer service and technical support are always provided as standard for the life of a project.
BATTERY PACK DESIGN
Battery packs can incorporate many different designs:
- Simple packs through to complex design configurations
- Electronics & Chargers
- Mouldings, Vacuum formed & Ultra sonically welded cases.
- Chemistries include Lithium-ion, LiFeP04, Nickel Metal Hydride, Sealed Lead Acid, Nickel Metal Hydride and Alkaline
- Complete project management available throughout from initial consultation and through to battery pack production, analysing/testing through to delivery of finished product
- Samples and prototypes can be provided on new projects where required
QUALITY & TESTING
- Battery packs are manufactured within the framework of BS EN ISO 9001:2008 to ensure consistent quality and process control
- Comprehensive testing to ensure the battery pack matches the specification and environment in which it is intended to work and to ensure it is fully compliant with all relevant regulatory requirements
- We frequently undertake testing on behalf of the customer using our extensive range of equipment, including our Bitrode MCV5-24 channel test suite.
There are currently no products in this category